Friday 13 March 2015

Binges

I used to have real problems with binging and having dabbled with juicing I really seemed to have cracked the binging cycle. Lately I seem to have slipped back though. Ive had a cold for the past week or so and healthy foods and juices are the last thing I feel like (the irony isn't lost on me that these are the very things that would help my body most!)

Ive been stuffing chocolate crisps and junk into my face,even when I haven't been remotely hungry in some desperate attempt to fill a hole that I seem to have inside me. When I'm being rational and logical I realise that I can't fill an emotional hole with food,especially not junk food that doesn't feed my body but all logic goes out the window when I'm in the middle of a binge.

I'm hoping to reset my system with my cleanse and be able to listen to my body and see what it needs and understand when I am full. Binges are semi-enjoyable for about thirty seconds but the stuffed feeling, dehydration, lethargy and guilt that comes afterwards is just horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment