Thursday 12 March 2015

Jason Vales 28 day Super Juice Me! Programme

I first came across juicing in May 2014. I had vaguely heard of Jason Vale as he had helped Katie Price (aka Jordan) lose her baby weight,but I didn't know much about him. I was browsing Twitter one night when I saw a link to watch his Super Juice Me film for free for a limited period of time. I stayed up to watch it and went straight onto the Littlewoods website and ordered myself a juicer,as well as going to Amazon to order his 5lbs in 5 days book.

I did the 5 days and honestly felt phenomenal once I got the first few days out of the way. I suffer from depression but the energy and drive I had was insane. I faffed about with juicing for a while after that but didn't really commit to anything.

My weight continued to creep up so in October 2014 I decided to try his 28 day programme and I bought the app from the Apple Store.i started on October 1st and lasted 12 days. Then Jason was doing the Worlds Biggest Juice Detox in January 2015 and I lasted 17 days on that,as well as losing a stone. As yet I haven't been able to complete the 28 days for some reason. I give into temptation and break and it's very frustrating.

My eating is starting to get out of hand again and I have been binging a lot over the last week or so. My weight has gone up a few pounds and my energy and mood have gone way down,so I feel like it's time to try again.third time lucky maybe?

So, from Monday 16th March-12th April 2015 I plan to do Jason Vales 28 day Super Juice Me programme. I want to document my journey here so that I can keep track of my progress and write down the highs and lows in the hope that if I write them down and get them out there then I can push through the struggles and finally complete it!

I'm going to weigh myself on Monday morning and then will not weigh again until it is completed as I have a bit of a scale addiction! Ideally I would like to lose a stone in the 28 days as well as seeing improved energy,better sleep,better mood,lightness,removal of cravings,improved skin and reduction of my psoriasis (which is only a small patch but does appear to be exacerbated by eating crap!

So,feel free to join my journey and listen to my ramblings,and if you have any questions I will try my best to answer! I really do recommend that everyone tries juicing at least once in their life,especially if they have aches and pains, 'lifestyle' diseases or want to lose some weight. Even if you are fighting fit and happy with your weight,it is still an excellent way of getting more fruit and veg into your diet. Plus, Jason's recipes are fab!

So,I will be back on Monday,probably discussing starting weight,detox symptoms and cravings!

No comments:

Post a Comment