Thursday 12 March 2015

By the way...

I realise the lay out of this 'blog' is incredibly basic.i have no interest in being a 'blogger' and will leave that to the professionals. I really just want to document my journey and if anyone happens to stumble upon it and gets some use from it then that's great :-). I know when I tried doing the cleanses before I would Google like crazy to try and find others who had documented their journey so I could see what to expect and find someone to relate to. I couldn't find too many out there though I did find a few which helped me.

I may write lots of little short posts on some days (especially if I am struggling I imagine!) or I might do fewer but longer posts. There really will be no rhyme or reason to it,my main aim is to write things down so that I can see the whole 28 days through,and if it helps anyone on top of that then great!

No comments:

Post a Comment