Monday 16 March 2015

Day 1

Well,day one is almost over and thank god for that! It was hard for me for a few reasons. I over ate all weekend so had lots of sugar withdrawal. I'm still recovering from a cold so don't feel 100 percent myself. I was really really bored in work today which just made it feel longer and harder than it had to be.

I had my four juices. Plus a little glass of leftover juice from when I prepped tomorrow's juices. I also used a hunger sos and had a small handful of raw cashews and half a banana. The cashews shouldn't really count as an sis but I felt very 'out of it' and weak and giddy which I don't usually get on juice cleanses so I figured it was better than a bar of chocolate or something. I'm not going to be beat myself up for that even though Jason would say not to have an sos for at least the first three days. I think I still did well.

I'm quite grumpy today,and tired,and very cold. I can't wait until I get a few days in and feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment