Wednesday 18 March 2015

Day two fail

Ok so day two marked the end of my juice fast and I have to begin again today.  Yesterday was hard. Not really because of the juices,which were really nice. But I had a really long boring day at work and emotions kind of got in the way and I ended up eating a burrito. Which I regret because I know i didn't need it. I have done 17 days of juicing before and my motivation was sky high. My reasons for wanting to do it this time haven't changed,and aren't any less important than they were before but my motivation and willpower have really declined this time. I think I might have to make a motivation board or do some visualisation  to remind myself of why I want to do this and hopefully that will help. I am so annoyed at myself for being so weak when I know I can do this.

So,I'm drawing a line under the last two days and starting again. March 18th 2015 at 10st 13. I'm doubting my ability to do this and I think it's my doubt that will make me break,but let's hope it dorsnt

No comments:

Post a Comment